Features of Copra Oil Press
1. Rational structure, easy maintenance, high production efficiency, low residual oil rate
2. Main parts of the copra oil expeller adopt high-quality alloy steel and are hardened, sturdy and durable.
3. Coconut oil press machine integrates the function of cooking and can adjust the moisture content and temperature of oilseeds to achieve better-pressing effect,
4. Automatic and continuous operation, convenient to manage, saving labor.
Parameter of Coconut Oil Expeller
|Dry cake residual oil rate
Structure and Working Principle of Coconut Oil Press Machine
1. Copra oil press consists of feeding mechanism, worm shaft, bar cage, cake thickness adjusting mechanism, adjusting cooker and driving mechanism. The worm shaft of the coconut oil making machine has seven sections of worms and six sections of intermediate collars sleeved on the shaft. The bar cage is composed of cage loading plate, cage bar, convex cage bar, the pressing plate, knife bar, spacer, special bolt, etc. The worm shaft and bar cage coordinate to form the barrel.
2. The knife bar which corresponds to the intermediate collar in position cooperates with the intermediate collar to turn the materials. When amounting the cage bars, the edge should be in the rotation direction of the worm shaft. Spacers are placed between the cage bars to form the oil flowing gap.
3. The materials from the feeding mechanism of the coconut oil expeller enter the barrel continuously. The worm shaft rotates anticlockwise and pushes the materials forward. With the decrease of the barrel volume, the volume of the materials are compressed and the oil is pressed out and flows out through the gaps between the cage bars.
Operation of Coconut Oil Making Machine
After the adjusting cooker of the copra oil press is preheated, put the materials into the adjusting cooker till the discharge door at each layer closes automatically and then feed materials to the barrel. Feed a small amount at first and gradually increase. Spray the direct steam onto the materials if the cake is shapeless. Adjust the cake thickness after the barrel temperature rises. Cake with high oil content can be recooked and repressed by the coconut oil making machine.
Knowledge about Copra and Copra Oil
Coconut is a tropical woody oil plant. Indonesia is the largest producing country of coconut producing 17,722,429 tons in 2016. The Philippines ranks the second producing 13,825,080 tons and India ranks the third producing 11,127,898 tons of coconuts. Coconut pulp after dried is copra which can be pressed for oil and the cake is used as animal feed. Averagely 1000 coconuts can yield 180 kg of copra, which yield 120 kg of oil. Coconut oil produced from copra is mainly used for industrial purpose.