Castor Oil Press Machine Introduction
Castor oil press machine is used for pressing castor bean for oil. There are semi-automatic castor oil press and automatic castor oil press. The castor oil produced is used for industrial applications and the residual oil rate is 6-8%. Castor oil machine features convenient operation, easy maintenance, and stable performance. Adopt helical gear design, castor oil expeller has high transmission efficiency, saving energy. Having wide applications, castor oil extraction machine can also process peanut, rapeseed, soybean, sunflower seed, camellia seed, cottonseed, copra, palm kernel, corn germ, sesame, walnut, etc. Castor bean shelling machine is available for shelling the castor seeds.
Features of Semi-automatic Castor Oil Press
Semi-automatic castor oil machine is suitable for specialized households, small and medium oil processing plant as well as pre-pressing in solvent extraction plant.
2. Simple structure, strong applicability, easy operation, suitable for continuous operation.
3. Small castor oil expeller adopts reasonable barrel design, having high capacity and high oil yield.
4. Wearing parts adopt high-quality steel with carburizing heat treatment, having a long service life.
Structure and Working Principle of Semi-automatic Castor Oil Expeller
Semi-automatic castor oil press machine consists of feed hopper, gearbox, barrel, worm and frame.
Theflakesenter the barrel through the feed hopper. With the rotating of the worm shaft, the materials are pushed forward continually. The increasing of bottom diameter of the worm causes the reducing of the volume within the barrel. The pressure increases and castor oil is squeezed out. Meanwhile, the movement of flakes results in the friction between the flakes, worm, and barrel, producing a large amount of heat. The temperature of the flakes increases, increasing the plasticity of castor seeds and reducing the viscosity of the oil, which is good for the outflow of oil and increases the oil yield of the castor oil extraction machine.
Main Technical Parameter of Semi-automatic Castor Oil Press Machine
|6YL-68||40-50 kg/h||5.5 kW||160 kg||880*440*770 mm|
|6YL-80||80-150 kg/h||6.5 kW||350 kg||1510*440*700 mm|
|6YL-95||150-200 kg/h||7.5 kW||450 kg||1910*610*770 mm|
|6YL-100||150-200 kg/h||7.5 kW||450 kg||1910*610*770 mm|
|6YL-120||200-300 kg/h||11 kW||530 kg||2100*630*770 mm|
|6YL-125||250-300 kg/h||11 kW||620 kg||2150*630*770 mm|
|6YL-130||350-300 kg/h||15 kW||780 kg||2280*700*780 mm|
|6YL-160||400-600 kg/h||18.5 kW||950 kg||2050*600*850 mm|
Advantages of Automatic Castor Oil Press
1. Automatic castor oil press integrates screw press, vacuum filtering device, automatic barrel heating device and electric control system.
2. Automatic feeding, temperature control, pressing and filtering.
3. Adopt electric heating tube to heat the barrel, rapid temperature rise, high oil yield.
4. Equipped with vacuum filtering device, the oil obtained from the castor oil expeller is pure.
5. Integrated design, saving operating space, small land occupation.
6. Automatic castor oil machine is suitable for small and medium oil processing plant as well as a private oil mill.
Structure and Working Principle of Automatic Castor Oil Machine
Automatic castor oil press machine mainly consists of an automatic control system, pressing part, adjusting part, transmission part, and vacuum filtering device.
1. Connect the power, turn on the heat switch and adjust the temperature controller, the barrel of the castor oil extraction machine will be heated to the desired temperature. Start the machine, feed the materials into the hopper and adjust the cake thickness.
2. The worm rotates with the main shaft to push the materials forward continually. With the reducing of the volume within the barrel, the density of the materials increases and the pressure increases. Meanwhile, the friction occurred within the barrel produced heat.
3. The cells of the materials are damaged and the oil flows out. When the oil flows onto the filtering barrel, push the vacuum pump button, the vacuum pump pumps out the air in the barrel and negative pressure forms. The oil is then pumped into the barrel through the filter cloth and pure oil is obtained.
Main Technical Parameter of Automatic Castor Oil Press
|6YL-68A||40-50 kg/h||5.5 kW||450 kg||1720*900*1300 mm|
|6YL-80A||80-150 kg/h||6.5 kW||600 kg||2100*750*1500 mm|
|6YL-95A||150-200 kg/h||7.5 kW||750 kg||2100*780*1600 mm|
|6YL-100A||150-200 kg/h||7.5 kW||800 kg||2100*900*1800 mm|
|6YL-120A||200-300 kg/h||11 kW||950 kg||2150*770*1800 mm|
|6YL-125A||250-300 kg/h||11 kW||980 kg||2200*800*1850 mm|
|6YL-130A||350-300 kg/h||15 kW||1000 kg||2300*900*1900 mm|
|6YL-160A||400-600 kg/h||18.5 kW||1100 kg||2450*900*1950 mm|
Castor Oil Introduction
Castor bean contains 46-56% of oil and the oil content in the deshelled bean can reach 70%. The bean also has a rich protein content of 18.9%.
Castor oil is an important bioenergy source and chemical raw material. It is widely used in the aerospace, mechanical, national defense and medical field. Castor bean cake is used as fertilizer and the cake after detoxification can be made into high protein feed.
India is the largest castor bean producing countries producing 1,554,000 tonnes in 2016. Mozambique is the second producing 77,424 tonnes. India is also the largest exporter of castor oil and China is the largest importer. Netherlands, France, Germany, and the USA are other major castor oil exporters and importers.