Why Need Palm Kernel Crusher
Palm kernel oil is a saturated vegetable oil which is extracted from the seeds of the oil palm. It has been commercially produced in various parts of the world since the mid-19th century. The palm nut kernels should be crushed before extracting the oil. But crushing the palm nuts in the past is done by using hands and stones. It could take a whole day or weeks to crush a 50 kg bag of palm nuts. So palm kernel crushing machine is designed. It can crush the nuts in record time and without any difficulties.
Palm Kernel Crusher Information
Palm kernel crusher is designed for crushing all types of oil seeds like sunflower, mustard, groundnut, sesame, soybean, copra, palm kernel, shea nut and various other edible and non-edible oil seeds. This seeds crushing machine can be used in food processing industry or the pretreatment of oil production plants. There are various capacities suitable for small oil press plant as well large ones.
Palm Kernel Crusher Features & Advantages
* Equipped with the dust collector, which is used to avoid spatter of the fragment when crushing.
* Equipped with an automatic electric controller.
* Multifunctional.Suitable for crushing all kinds of oil seeds, crops.
* High working efficiency, low energy consumption.
* Simple structure, steady running, easy to operate and maintain.
* Can be designed based on actual requirements.
Palm Kernel Crushing Machine Technical Parameter
|Moisture of materials||8%-15%|
Palm Kernel Oil Nutrition
* High in saturated fats. Palm kernel oil contains 48.2% Lauric acid, 16.2% Myristic acid, 8.4% palmitic, 3.4% Capric, 3.3% Caprylic, 2.5% Stearic (saturated fatty acid), 15.3% Oleic (monounsaturated fatty acid), 2.3% Linoleic (polyunsaturated fatty acid), and 0.4% other acids.
* Lower in cost than other oils and remains stable at high cooking temperatures, mild flavor-perfect for frying. Used as an important raw material in the manufacture of many food products, as well as non-food products, such as cosmetics and cleaning products.