- Integrated Screw Oil Press
- Screw Oil Press
- Home Use Oil Press
- Hydraulic Oil Press
- Oil Seeds Roasting Machine
- Oil Cakes Feed Pelletizing Machine
- Edible Oil Production Line
- 10-20T/D Edible Oil Production Line
- 30T/D Edible Oil Production Plant
- 50T/D Edible Oil Production Plant
- Edible Oil Refinery Plant
- 1-5T/D Edible Oil Refinery Plant
- 10T/D Edible Oil Refinery Plant
- 20T/D Edible Oil Refinery Plant
The cold pressing do not need to heat oil bearing materials, low oil yield, light-colored crude oil, less impurity, retain the more nutrition of oil. Cold pressing is a kind of method which suit for that some not proper heating small breed oil seeds and health care oil.
The hot pressing need to heat oil bearing seeds (steaming and frying), high yield, which is the common method.
A feature of hot pressing is high oil yield, but the oil is less bright than the oil through cold pressing. The oil raw material through cold press which was pressed directly not use frying, the oil temperature is also very high when pressing, the same as hot pressing. Because the oil material was pressed directly, the oil was very clear.