- Integrated Screw Oil Press
- Screw Oil Press
- Home Use Oil Press
- Hydraulic Oil Press
- Oil Seeds Roasting Machine
- Oil Cakes Feed Pelletizing Machine
- Edible Oil Production Line
- 10-20T/D Edible Oil Production Line
- 30T/D Edible Oil Production Plant
- 50T/D Edible Oil Production Plant
- Edible Oil Refinery Plant
- 1-5T/D Edible Oil Refinery Plant
- 10T/D Edible Oil Refinery Plant
- 20T/D Edible Oil Refinery Plant
Edible/vegetable oil refining is a step by step process. Refining removes phospholipids, pigments, off-flavors, free fatty acids and other impurities in the crude oil. The entire oil refining plant process comprises degumming/neutralization, bleaching, deoderization, and winterization.
Apart from chemical refining, physical refining is another method that used for edible oil refining. Through this method, the free fatty acids are removed during the process of distillation, which is one stage of deodorizing. The crude oil should be thoroughly degummed to come up with effective results. This is not applicable with some oil such as cottonseed oil. With the help of various equipment and machinery, all kinds of refining methods are done and used to refine almost all kinds of oil from seeds like sunflower seeds, linseeds, groundnuts, sesame seeds, and mustard seeds, etc.